In accordance with the provisions of article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and 11 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you about the use that we will make of the data that you voluntarily send us.
You can contact at the postal address indicated above and / or through email: email@example.com.
With the purpose of attending to your professional offer and managing the selection processes that we are carrying out.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
During the course of the selection process and subsequently, they will be kept for a period of 2 years and in the case of being hired for the time necessary to comply with the applicable legal obligations. Subsequently they will be deleted. After this period, if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes that GROUNDFORCE develops, please send us your CV again.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent you give based on the purposes described above.
- Based on your consent, we may communicate your data to:
- The companies of the Handling division of the Globalia Group, so that they can take you into account in their selection processes and inform you of the vacancies that may suit your profile.
- The companies of the Handling division of the Globalia Group are all those companies or entities in which GLOBALIA HANDLING, S.A.U. is a dominant company for the purposes of article 42 of the Commercial Code and, specifically, the companies that appear in the annual report of the Globalia Group. published on the website www.globalia-corp.com.
- Based on the compliance of legal obligations of the Data Controller, to:
- Different Public Administrations (AENA, etc.)
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, object, portability and restriction of your data, as well as the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, by contacting the contracting company through the email of the Data Protection Officer. In any situation, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).