- 2003: Establishment of Globalia Handling as an independent business unit of Globalia Corporación, consolidating the ground handling services.
- 2004: Start of the handling activity in Morocco as a second national operator in Agadir, Casablanca, Fes, Nador, Marrakech and Tangier under the trademark Mar Handling.
- 2005: Globalia Handling starts handling services at airports in Mexico City Cancun and Mérida, Mexico.
In the same year it buys Calderón Cargo and Transportes Calderón to serve Santiago, Bilbao, Zaragoza, Madrid, Valencia, Alicante, Seville, Malaga and Jerez freight terminals.
- 2006: Start up of Groundforce activities at Bilbao, Seville and Gran Canaria bases.
- 2007: Admittance into Groundforce airport network with license to provide handling services to third parties at Madrid, Barcelona, Tenerife North and Tenerife South bases.
In Barcelona Airport, Globalia Handling establishes an “UTE” (Joint Venture) with Iberia and starts to operate under the name Iberia Globalia Cargo (IGC).
- 2008: Globalia Handling starts its activities for passengers with reduced mobility in Las Palmas Airport, attending 54,000 passengers in 2010.
Calderón starts to operate as a Freight Agent in Palma de Mallorca Airport.
That same year a Joint Venture is agreed with Eurotransmex to provide Cargo services in Canary Islands (North Tenerife, Las Palmas de GC and South Tenerife).
- 2009: Integration of Calderón Cargo in Globalia’s Handling Division to become Groundforce Cargo.
Admittance into Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Santa Cruz de la Palma cargo terminals network.